Der Winter kommt

• Hi Guys! Winter is approaching here in Norway. Next week I swap my Prima 50 cc for a GTS 300 and plan to use it as my primary scooter shuttle. Looking for an armored jacket that withstands a lot of heavy rain while I live on the West Coast (known to be extremely wet).

Any tips for the long wet and cold season? Of course the clothes have to look decent - we're driving a classic scooter. Practical, warm, dry and noble!

Bottom up!

• we're driving a classic scooter

Hmm, sorry, but not in the point of view of this board. ;)

The guys (and few girls) here ride the *real* classic Vespas, this means: Metal frame and model year till the early nineties. But there's another forum that deals with the (in our eyes) modern scooters like the GTS300: vespaforum.com

Cheers!

• Nevertheless, may be someone has a good advice for a proper jacket useful in wet and windy conditions.

I'm out, as I try to ride my PX on fine and dry conditions only. Wind is no issue, as a softshell jacket does its job.
    I used one of these softshell jackets on stormy and wet conditions last winter. I was really comfortable and dry. I can check the manufacturer later this day.

Regards from Black Forest / Germany!

Es ist immer komisch wenn der Satz nicht so endet wie man es Kartoffel.

Früher hieß es "Iss deinen Teller leer, dann scheint die Sonne!" - Heute kämpfen wir mit Übergewicht und Klimaerwärmung.